Bug report

Server Support
Soraya

Bug report

Post by Soraya » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:45 am

Hey its me again :D
So i was checking the stats of Drakos Assassin and it still says 30k patk and still does the same stupid amount of damage. (Some websites I checked said he sould have something about 10k patk). Please could you check?

Also, my Fenrir is lvl 86 has a full buff and the best gun and still has only 2,8k patk which is extremely low, I am pretty sure there is some flaw in the formula for calculating the patk. The problem is, the gun patk does not multiply in any way, it just adds (+) to overall patk when equipped. Please check the formula (also for pdef please). The fenrir with that kind of buff and equip should have around 4,5k patk (or at least that is what I used to see).

Another issue I discovered is that when a character with a premium account has a party, and the party kills a champion mob, the character without premium gets multiplied bonus exp for killing a champion (so that is fine) but the character with premium gets exp like it was normal mob. I'm pretty sure there are some multipliers overwriting in the formula counting the experience acquired (like the premium multiplier overwrites the champion exp multiplier or something). Also does not matter who kills the mob. (So when I exp the party with premium on all characters there is no point for me to kill champions because on all characters I get experience like from the normal mob).It is not that big issue, but when I exp my subclasses it is pretty annoying.

Thanks.
Soraya

Cz3s1ek
Site Admin

Re: Bug report

Post by Cz3s1ek » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:16 pm

okik check in progress :)

Drakos Assassin
Ok. so for p.atk is base p.atk is 10247, mob have few skils two of them strongly p.atk lvl 15 have multiple 1.46, and another skill one hand sword lvl 3 have 1.38 multiple, and when this two skills is added is base p.atak is multiple round x3 so equal is round 30k p.atk

premium champions , i forgort is all ready reported on 11/05/19 and still not fixed so i repeated case for that issue.

Fenrir is not check yet, in progress :)

okik on fenrir is works same like on char, base stats + buff addons, so all togheter is round 47% more, base for fenrir is 1048 p.atk +47% from buff is 1540 but in game you have 1634 plus weapon stats 537 is 2171 :) so for me is works perfectly, but maybe you have some difrent base for that , so plox give me source and i will read that and will think to apply to ouer server.

https://l2wiki.com/Fenrir

Soraya

Post by Soraya » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:32 pm

http://www.l2p.l2wh.org/link.patk

well, this works for character.
If I was to calculate my patk following your directions, it would be 11 (my base patk on Temple Knight lvl 85) +47% that is 17 together, + patk of my gun which is currently Ica hammer +4 so 388 patk... in the end it would make only 405 patk. But boohoo, my patk is 1530 and im not even using buff like Greater Might. So there is obviously something wrong with your formula ===> you DO NOT JUST ADD your weapon patk to your overall patk, you multiply it.

Based on your statement, that Fenrir's patk is calculated the same way as character's patk, he has low stats. That is why I reported this as a problem, I did reseach before.

Cz3s1ek
Site Admin

Post by Cz3s1ek » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:45 am

Oks, I was start search deeper, and I think I found some that will help, dont know yet how to fix, but is looks is not implements all skills to pets, so work in progress :)

and I found here more info abaut fenrir and all other pets in game, on my files is only awakening is added to pet but is not add rest skils to pet, so by patient work in progress :)

https://l2db.info/high-five/npcs/16041-Fenrir

Cz3s1ek
Site Admin

Post by Cz3s1ek » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:03 pm

Ok I faund all informations abaut that, and all is on my server retail like, so all pets have passive skills, that passive skills what we are intrest is
4410- lvl 11 is Average p.atk and lvl 11 mean add stats 1, and that mean dont modifie any stats, 1.1 will give 10% 0.9 will decrese 10% so 1 dont modifie any stats,
Next one skill is 4415 lvl 3 mean weapon type, and lvl3 is one hand sword and is same give 1, mean nothing to stats.
So sorry but all pets works perfectly and all is retail like, on other servers maybe is modifie stats of that skils and gives more p.atk.

case is close is not a BUG.
Ofc we can discus of any modyfication of that :)

Liches

Post by Liches » Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:35 pm

Ehm, i dont think you have right info ... i have played on official server, an even with less buffs Wolf can have about 4k patk ... so something wrong with your calculations ... and if weapon just ads patk its a BUG ... cause if you equip a weapon on wolf it normally ads more then a weapon patk ... sooooo ... check it better ... i always used to use a wolf/fenrir pet ... cause as an enchanter class (BD/WC/PP) it is always helpfull to have some extra dmg in solo play ...so i know what i am talking about ...

Liches

Post by Liches » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:11 am

P.Atk. = (Weapon P.Atk.*Level Modifier*STR Modifier*Mastery Modifier*Armor Bonus*M.Def. Bonus*Buffs Type 1)+Weapon Mastery+Buffs Type 2+Weapon Bonus
Weapon patk(wolf base patk + weapon patk) 500+537
Level modifier 1.74
STR modifier(40) 1.2
Mastery modifier 1
Armor bonus 1
mdef bonus 1
buffs type 1:
Improved combat 1.15
prophecy of fire 1.10
greater might 1.10
chant of berseker 1.08
gift of queen 1.10
combat aura 1.05
sharp edge 1.05
dance of warrior 1.12
dance of berseker 1.04
-------------------------------------------------------------
(modifiers*weapon patk) 4,432615*1037
+weapon mastery 0
buffs type 2 0
weapon bonus 0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Wolf final patk 4596

so .... something wrong ... stat of wolf on your server is just base wolf patk * modifier + weapon patk .... and then its about 2600... missing so much patk and being useless...

Cz3s1ek
Site Admin

Post by Cz3s1ek » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:26 am

Ok somwhere is wrong, is not added weapon, search in progress

Edit:
BTW many thanks for realy clear explain how is works :)

Cz3s1ek
Site Admin

Post by Cz3s1ek » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:15 am

Oks after RR p.atk will increase, but I modifie passive buff for Fenrir fro lvl 11 to lvl 15, and I make case on developer site abaut pets p.atk weapons is not include for all formula.